CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Great Birthday Present!!!

So for my birthday, my dad bought us all tickets to the BYU vs Wyoming game!! The only problem was is that the BYU tickets were all sold out and we had to sit in the Wyoming section!! As most people know, I love BYU FOOTBALL!!! I am borderline obsessed! No joke! But anyways I wasn't about to wear a Wyoming shirt and cheer for BYU so Tiff and I wore our BYU shirts! They gave free ones out at the door so Tay changed into her also! Here are just a few pics from the best game ever!!!

It also seems that whenever we go anywhere we have to sit by the most mouthy people in the whole place! Tiffany is one of them!! haha jk! She did almost get in a fight with the guy behind us! We learned not the make a guy wearing polyester pants two sizes too small and camo boots mad!!! It was so much fun anyways!



BYU is #1!!!!!
The sad Wyoming Fans! Oh well better luck next year!! Thanks so much Dad and Wendy!!!
The married couple enjoying the game!!44-0!!! Second sraight shut out!!
Tom, Fui, Cosmo and others on their way to ring the Victory Bell!!!

5 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You shall be expecting a call from me tomorrow! I LOVE YA!
Laycee and Ben

Jenny Bebel said...

Happy Belated Birthday i amso sorry I forgot to tellyou happy birthday. Life has been so crazy trying to get ready to move! So happy birthday hope you had agreat day miss ya and love yah

kaysi van dyke fox said...

brittany!!!! how are ya girl?? i saw that you had a blog on kim and shawns and i had to stop by and say hey!!! you seem like you're having a blast!!! how's everything going back in good ole utah?? are you still in bishop oliver's ward?? tell him i said hi!! i miss that guy! :)

kaysi van dyke fox said...

ps. happy belated birthday!!!! :D

DaneandLiz said...

Brittany!!! I love your blog!! I especially love the part about the guy with too small of pants. LOL! You are hilarious!