CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm such a failure!!!


So the girls at work and I decided to hike the 'Y' this morning at 6:30! I went and picked everyone up and we started on our journey! These are pictures before we started. Well the hike is really steep! Not even half way up I started having an asthma attack and thought I was going to die! I felt so bad but I really couldn't breath! So needless to say we went back down because they didn't want to leave me behind! So I failed at my first attempt to hike the 'Y'! SO my goal is to hike all the way up before I leave this place! Its really not as easy as it looks! The View was amazing though!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittany has a blog! I'm so excited! My "friends with blogs" list is getting HUGE! I LOVE IT!