CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

All Sports Weekend!!!

So this weekend for me was devoted to sports! It was so fun! It started on Friday when my old roommate Alex, my new roommate Amanda, and I went to an Orem Owls game! It was really intense and went into the 13th inning! We went after the 5th inning so we got in for free! On Saturday, Amanda and I went the the BYU vs UCLA game!! My work had a booth at the tailgate party before so we gave back massages, handed out coupons and gave back massages to people. Then we went the the "game," if you can call it that! BYU Killed UCLA! That night Alex and I went to another Owls game. This was the championship game and the last of the season! It was fun but they lost! It was 8-1 til the 8th inning when they scored and the final score was 8-5!






The Owl's game! I cut some of the players' hair this summer and said that I would go, but just never made it til Friday! The Owls are a lower league to the LA Angels!

Me, Amanda, and Alex
Our owner, Mark, putting tattoos on the little kids!
A girl I work with, Cortney, giving a back massage at the tailgate party!
The Sport Clips mascot, Sporty!!Amanda helping us out at the tailgate party! Our mascot and the Carl's Jr kid together! So cute! There was a little kid inside of the star!Me and Amanda at the BYU slaughter!!! This is where our seats were! The picture does not do it justice! We were on the 22nd row! The old ward clerk from my ward gave us the tickets! He buys them and justs lets his kids use them! I'm pretty much family!

It was so hot and I got sunburned! Crazy, but when i washed the tatoo off my face there was an outline of the football player!! It was so funny and luckily it faded a little before church!
Cosmo and the Bruin having a dance-off! Cosmo was soo much better! These pictures are for you Braxton!!!

The Final score!! Yeah shut-out, blow-out! 59-0!!! Go Cougars!!! Who's talking now!?! Hopefully ESPN will have something good to say about them this week?

Alex and I at the final Owl's game! Yeah we were on the front row! The tickets were only $9 too! Great Weekend! Gotta love sports!!!

2 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

BRITT! You crap me up! I am glad to see you out and about bird doggin! Do a little for me K! Hope all is well--loves ya!
Laycee

Tiffany said...

Go Cougars!! This weekend is going to be the same. I was scared thinking we are going to best dressed in BYU stuff in the Wyo section but they wont have much to say for long:)!! I cant wait to see you!!