CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun!!!

Its been forever! I have just been so busy!! So here are some pictures from my Halloween. It was a lot of fun! We had a great time at work and then later that night also!Kendra, Liz, and Leah
Wilma, Me, and Dora the Explorer


All of us Sport Clips girls having a fun time at work on Halloween!



Michelle in her Batman costume, just having fun!Liz dancing for us!

I'm so happy Tiffany and her friends came down to have some fun with us! I had so much fun with her! It will be fun to haave her down here next year!!


JD with some girls that we met! We were looking for a party that we were going to and knocked on their door! They loved his costume and wanted to take pictures! JD made the night the best Halloween ever!! It was so hilarious to walk behind him and see everyone's reactions!


A better picture of JD! I don't know how to rotate the picture but his costume was great! He reminded me if the she/man bartenders on SHREK!

Chelsea and JT as Sonny and Cher! They looked so good together!


Tiff, Mandy, Brittney and I at Britt's friends party!Another picture os us girls having a great time on Halloween!

Tiff and I just hanging out at JD's apartment! We were missing the donuts really bad!! Halloween was so fun, my stomach hurt from laughing so much!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It lookes like you all had fun. I also missed the donughts!

Tiffany said...

You should put the pics with me in them on facebook and tag me!! I had so much fun too!! We'll most def have to do it again!! Can't wait to move there:) LOve ya sis

Shawn and Kimber said...

Jealous!! I miss you guys so much. It looks like you had such a blast!

Tippetts Family said...

HEY GOOD LOOKIN!
I digged the pictures! It looks like you are doing well! If you are in the neighborhood of E-town over the holidays, we best be hooking up!
Lace