CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking a Break

Since I don't get an official spring break and needed to take two days off of work I decided to head to Wyoming! I stopped in Evanston and Moutain View on my way to good ol' Rock Springs! I had a lot of fun! It was good to go back and see people I knew when I went there. Some of the guys are even still the same since they went on missions! We went ice skating. I didn't skate since I have bad luck and knew if I fell my back would be hurting!
This is after Jess sprained her ankle and is being helped off the ice.

Us waiting for the others to finish skating.
Just hanging out.

We hiked up to a waterfall. I had never been there in the two years that I was there or even heard of it. It was quite the hike but was short since the truks made it most of the way! It was cool to see a waterfall that close.



This was the bottom of the Fall. This was a much needed break and I am so grateful I was able to see friends and family along the way!










0 comments: