CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March- Korean Food and Nicklecade

I have never had Korean food so Mandi decided that I needed to try it. For those who don't know my roommate, Mandi, served her mission in South Korea. We hang out all of the time with some of the elders that she serves and we are going to be living with a Korean. Needless to say, I have picked up sime Korean so I can understand somethings they say. We ate at Sam Hawk in Provo. Most of it was pretty good. There was some stuff that I didn't like so much, but I tried everything.
These are some of the guys we hang out with. Three of the four served in Korea. They are great!


Mandi and I

After Korean food we decided to go the Nickelcade. I had never been ther but it was so much fun!!! It didn't cost that much either! Most games only cost a nickel!! Brings back good memories!


This is Kylie and Dan playing Dance Dance Revolution.

Mandi and Tyler shootin hoops!


This was us cheering on Logan who was playing Super Mario Brothers!

We won enough tickets for everyone to get a slap bracelet! So much fun!

1 comments:

Nikki & Drew said...

you know tyler sterling?!! no way! I love that kid. how do you know him?