CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

6 Unspectacular Quirks

So my sister Tiffany tagged me about my quirks or facts that you may or may not know about me, so here it goes...

1. I hate stuff on my hands and feet! Like if you step in something, or you get eggs or something on your hands when cooking, or hair on my hands! I wash my hands so much at work!

2. I Love sports! I have always liked sports but since I started working at Sport Clips, I have become borderlined obsessed! If anyone has a question about them at work they come to me!! Its so sad I know! I drive people nuts because I like them so much!

3. I am very competative! If I am losing or if i am watching a game I have to stop myself sometimes because I get so worked up!

4. I pop everything! In the mornings I pop my back, neck, fingers,etc... I have to, i hurt if I don't! It drives my rooommates crazy! Sorry!

5. I hate boiled eggs and anything that has them in it! I also hate Mayo and Miracle Whip on most things! I threw up eggs when I was little and have hated them since!

6. When I drive I have to get in the lane that I need to be in to turn as soon as possible! Its so weird but I get worried if I don't that I will miss the turn or not be able to get over! Weird I know!

I now have to tag 6 people, I choose Laycee, Keli, Liz, Julie, Megan, and Ginny! You guys better do it!

1 comments:

Bursell Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so excited! I am always wondering what you are up to, so I can't wait to keep posted! I hope you are doing good!