CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Finally....




So my life is pretty boring and all it seems I ever do is work! I work at a place called Sport Clips! Its a way fun place to work...I cut guys hair, wear tennis shoes and athletic pants, and watch/listen to ESPN or sports everyday! Every guys dream, right? Well I love it except for the fact that the past two months we have been dying because all anyone ever talks about is BRETT FAVRE! Don't get me wrong, I love the guy! He is an amazing quarterback and not bad looking either! So last night is was FINALLY decided, Brett Favre is no longer a Green Bay Packer but will be playing for the New York Jets! I am so happy that they finally worked it out! I hope he can play well in New York and help their team out! Yeah don't worry this is how pathetic my life really is!

2 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

You are so cute i just love you. teh sad thing is i know all about it and i don't work at sports clips that tells you what we watch all the time!!

Mashelle said...

Hi Britt. I love Brett Favre. I'm not sure how I feel about him playing for the Jets, but at least we will get to keep watching him play. I agree that he is not bad looking.