CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Clock

So the clock in our new apartment broke! Everytime the minute hand would get to the top it would just fall down. So I decided to use the space on my wall and make one. Here is the final result. It turned out pretty good seeing that I spent almost two hours at Roberts and couldn't figure out what I wanted because they didn't have clock motors. So I went to Quilted Bear on a whim and they just happened to have some. So I just cut out the numbers with my cricket and bought the letters at the Quilted Bear. I just hope our landlord doesn't miss the old clock too much because I took the hand off of that one and used it for this one.

4 comments:

Tippetts Family said...

Holy snot Brit! You wanna come up and do mine now? Remind me once again why you aren't married? You are amazing! You run cirlces around me! I miss ya and need to catch up soon! LOVES!

diane said...

very cute clock!! u are so creative!! Love ya tons Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Love the clock, You are so smart!
If I ever need another one I will know who to call.
Love Aunt Jill

Emily Lemon said...

ok...you are now obligated to come and do mine...if we ever get a house of our own...if...